Kaguhara-san's Fetish Notebook - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - An Unplayed Hand of Diamonds and Hearts (2)

Aggregator gang
WHAT!! WHAT!! WHATTTT!!!!!!!?!?!
man i thought this series was a bit odd at first but im totally loving it, thank u for the updates!!

Dex-chan lover
the big sis is 100% a siscon to a scary degree and scares Kaguhara so much that she can't be horny. I bet that is the true reason for the rule so she doesn't have anyone else who can tempt her
I don't know, this is very much in line with their family values. Maybe she's just trying to extend their households extreme obsession for purity into the school.
Then again, she immediately assumed Butsushiri was trying to seduce Kaguhara when she first met her, and it'd make sense for the pervert gene to be present in big sis too.

Group Leader
I don't know, this is very much in line with their family values. Maybe she's just trying to extend their households extreme obsession for purity into the school.
Then again, she immediately assumed Butsushiri was trying to seduce Kaguhara when she first met her, and it'd make sense for the pervert gene to be present in big sis too.
okay I'm beginning to wonder if I should have made this clearer, but the "Shi" in that bubble stands for Shizen, she's the one suggesting that Butsushiri is trying to seduce Kaguhara and the president is just reacting to it. I figured it would be obvious since there was also a bubble with 'Shi' in it earlier in the chapter but I guess not.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the sis revelation was for the people in the back.

Also I doubt Kaguhara is going out that easy... once a fetishist, always a fetishist, she will find a way... somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread