Kagurabachi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Mission

Dex-chan lover
I’ll keep reading for now, but this is already the most generic manga I’ve ever read.

Dex-chan lover
Who trying to side bet that the second chapter will be a flashback?

Double-page supporter
Memes aside, we need more chapters to see if this is good or not.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad I'm not the only one clowning on this manga.

It's the most dogwater nondescript revenge schtick, with magic katanas and a lone shonen protagonist with a chip on his shoulder that will take on the big bad mafia corpo.

Oh, and let's not forget all the friends we made along the way and how sacrificing your life for revenge isn't what pops taught you (cue in some flashbacks of the good ole days with dad)

It's like all the japanese manga and anime cliche's had an orgy together to bring this. But hey, some panels are really not that bad.

I'm glad I'm not the only one clowning on this manga.

It's the most dogwater nondescript revenge schtick, with magic katanas and a lone shonen protagonist with a chip on his shoulder that will take on the big bad mafia corpo.

Oh, and let's not forget all the friends we made along the way and how sacrificing your life for revenge isn't what pops taught you (cue in some flashbacks of the good ole days with dad)

It's like all the japanese manga and anime cliche's had an orgy together to bring this. But hey, some panels are really not that bad.
Relax big dawg it's just another edgy shounen, there are like 5 morbillions of these and there are gonna be 10 bachillion more.

Gotta wait and see how this plays out cause who knows, maybe the author might surprise us and it will be a solid B tier shounen.

First chapter was a 6/10, nothing special but not really horrible, protag's powers looked cool.

Some good fucking memes dropped though so that was hype.

idk why there was so much hype before it was even released but thats a pretty good start!
it isnt thatttt original for an mc to be driven by revenge but still, it seems pretty nice
mc actually kills people so thats a plus

and well the dad looked cool, its a shame it looks like he already dead :/

i wouldve liked to know how many years passed between the beginning of the chapter when he was 15 and the day his father got murdered
38 months is 3 years and two months...

Users who are viewing this thread