Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Dex-chan lover
It's ok pal, this kinda thing happens. At least you'll get *checks notes* Iino?? Oh dear God, poor kid.

o7

That was splendid ishigami.

I don't even hate that senpai rejected him. Can't force someone that didn't love you to love you bacause most of the time it would only be bad for both.

You know whats worst? Im not even sad or angry about the rejection itself, im angry for that bullshit that she said "i rejected you but i want to stay friends with you" this is something that ishigami should decide for himself alone, and the worst thing, of all the moments that she could tell him what she did for him, she chooses the "worst" time, by telling him what she did, she basically put "you have to stay my friend bc i did something good for you" in his mind. Thats bs from her tbh, just as she is not obliged to date him, he must not have a "obligation" friendship with her.

Aggregator gang
Well she did the best thing and told him "no, not even gonna try it's not right to give you hope when at the moment there is none" so out of all the ways it could have gone she did good. but F for our ishigami hope everything turns out good for him in the end.

Pretty realistic; I'm sure this happens between a lot of people IRL. Sucks for both sides and it's hard to get over the pain of being rejected, but it's for the better to not force it, so I'm not even mad.

Dex-chan lover
I knew from the beginning that the chances of Ishigami and Tsubame to end up together were incredibly slim and sadly I was right, though I wasn't expecting Aka to develop this arc so much. In the end, I'm glad that at least Ishigami managed to be an existence important enough for Tsubame to cry at the thought of losing him,even if the feeling is not romantic, and while I don't think she will appear much more in the manga, I like the idea of the two of them keeping being part of each other's life.
Now the hard part for the author will be convince me that getting Ishigami and Iino (a character I don't particularly like) together was worth it.

Dex-chan lover
A pretty mature move on Tsubame's part, and Ishigami's as well. A very good conclusion for the arc.
"F" for Ishigami 😢

Fed-Kun's army
Well done, Ishigami-kun.

I hope ppl won't hate her because she was honest about her feelings. She really does care about him, but she doesn't have romantic feelings for him. There's nothing wrong with that, it is what it is. She would have been worse to lie about her feelings and lead Ishigami along. I respect people who are honest when it comes to this stuff.

I love that Aka made it clear that it's hard to be friends after rejection. Not wanting to be friends or being unable to maintain a connection after rejection is normal because it's a painful event. Not being wanted by someone you are in love with hurts, so of course, anyone will want to distance themselves from a source of emotional pain.

Even if Ishigami cannot keep his end of the bargain and eventually distances himself from her, he will not be wrong, and she will have to respect his decision to not maintain a friendship. She knows what she asked of him is unfair.

Either way, Ishigami behaved exactly the way you would expect him too. He's a good guy. He doesn't realize that there is someone that feels romantic love for him, I hope she will let her feelings be heard.

Welp, to be honest this was a pretty good closing even if our boy ended up with a broken heart.

Users who are viewing this thread