Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

Fucking hell......

U serious? my man deserved at least a fucking chance damnit..... ahhh shit... it's like I'm looking at a mirror... the same fucking thing all over again...

it's not fair.... sometimes I think these "sweet rejections" are even more painful than a straight up denial...

And sorry but this straight up cruel.... how the fuck can you even tell someone to be just "friends" and "don't leave me" after literally breaking sweat, blood and tears for you?

ahhhh.... well it's over... if the author is trying to make this as real as possible... let me tell you now.... not gonna happen, this "eternal friendship" is very real.... I know..... yes, eventually you get over it... kinda.... but it takes a looooong fucking time...

I guess it's Iino turn now I guess...

I mean, maybe there's a chance still? Ya never know, the manga could end with them foreshadowing a future between the two of them after Ishigami finally broke through to her. Either that or Miko ends up healing Ishigami's broken heart. Either one isn't bad imo

I hope to god he doesn't end up with Miko, I like them both but really don't want to see them together, Ishigami really hasn't shown interest in her and I genuinely believe there's no chemistry between them as a couple. Hope they can be happy with other people but it seems like it's they're being forced together. Lowkey mad at Shirogane and Chika for taking Miko's side in this whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I think this was the best version of this chapter so thank you...

Poor ishigod, you got this man. It’s only the beginning

Dex-chan lover
I said this before and I'll fuckin say it again
MY BOI ISHIGAMI STILL WON AT THE END, BIGGEST CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT I'VE EVER SEEN

Ima be real I honestly thought they would end up together. Maybe a story from the side characters about how love can bloom and is not always the starting point. Maybe I’m a little biased. My aunt ended up going on a few dates with some guy in college just so he would stop asking her out 2 years later they married and are now 28 years together with 2 kids. She often jokes about how she didn’t fall in love but she created love.

Users who are viewing this thread