Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

I feel you Ishigami.. I faced a situation exactly like this before.. we're still friends but she's also the reason why I'm not looking for a romance now.. I'm not looking for it and I wont use my time looking for it now.. my only chance to find that special person is if i fall in love with her at first sight or something lol.. if she doesn't come then so be it, single for life it is XD

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Its so damn good of a story.
If you take out the shipping and look at the process, it's actually epic.
Maybe the author took an element from watamote, making Ishigami go the route he was making fun of.
Somehow, it made me remember onani master kurosawa confession for a second.
Maybe this will be a chapter that will be remembered for a long time.
"Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To" is a package that absolutely worth what you pay for (if you're buying it ofc).

Fed-Kun's army
He better not stay friends with her.
But he did dodge a bullet, looks like she does this thing a lot.

Dex-chan lover
@MajesticNarwahl Ishigami had already overcome that problem, the people close to him know the truth anyway. It was only for appearances and only superficial people cares about appearances. He never asks for her help.

Fed-Kun's army
uhh,,
just going to drop this here,

you dont need to be dating on highschool in order to be together in the end, you know?

college and workplace romances exist...

and there is a lot of IRL case where old love ended up getting married when they Meet again after highschool.

Dex-chan lover
F
Also I don't really get how staying friends is going to be healthy for him. I doubt spending time with the person you love will make the romantic feelings go away....But what do I know

Double-page supporter
Miko is better anyways.
On another note, never fall for the friendzone, kiddos; no matter how thickly veiled it may be.

This.

This is how things end up sometimes.

and it's ok. Life is just kind of like that.

No one owes you anything even if you've got all the best personality traits in the world. Sometimes, you'll just have people that'll like you only as a friend and sometimes you'll have someone that'll see you as something more. If you still can't find a gf/bf, maybe question yourself about what kind of person you want to be for yourself before thinking about being with other people.

Dex-chan lover
The easy part is still being friends with her after this.
The hard part is
when she actually gets a boyfriend in college.

Users who are viewing this thread