Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 21 Ch. 204 - Tsubame Koyasu and Yu Ishigami: Part 2

So does ishigami know that tsubame helped dispel the rumours about him being a stalker etc? She did that right, with the help of the others?

This is really infuriating. Not just the rejection. Ishigami never asked her to clear his name. He should've called her out on that normally but he's too blinded by love.

Next, I used to think the same way. That it will be wonderful if people who broke up / parted to stay as friends. Imagine if she straight up introduces her boyfriend from college to Ishigami a year later, 'umm this is by boyfriend ishigami kun, this is my friend ishigami' that would be fking horrifying on Ishigami's part. Or she shouldn't she just not introduce her loved ones to her friend? What kind of friendship is that? That's just being acquaintances at best. Or is she ready to not get a lover in her lifetime?

Double-page supporter
She was selfish till the end she never really thought about him only herself he never asked for his name to clear she just wanted to clear her conscience
Also friends after a break up are usually just fu**ing

Go ahead and cry my king 👑

I wonder why, but until this chapter, I tought Tsubame was smart enough to see things cleary, but I can't shake this feeling that she turn him down just because he's 2 years younger than her, nothing else, and that's fucking stupid. She can't even realize that and make excuses like platonic love and dudes "leaving her", but can't accept my man Ishigami be the same case and to even go as far as do something no one asked her to do to show "how important he is to her". Heck, that's just fear to be alone without him. Kinda forced, a little inmature from her, but I get it, it was necesary to make this another bitter highschool love story, but in the end, Ishigami deserved better tho

Contributor
Being friendzoned like this can hurt a lot more than just outright being rejected.
Stay strong Ishigami 'cause you'll need it from here on
My ship sinks here!
o7

1E1A88507310E10F7B96B961B6298CD55BC25714

Users who are viewing this thread