Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 21 Ch. 209 - Dreams

Fed-Kun's army
Even though this is the second time reading this, it still hurts.

Just gonna copy my comment from the other chapter:

I knew it, as soon as they went through the Princess Kaguya story in ch. 56, that the Shinomiya family would take Kaguya away from Miyuki.

I don't think aka will go as far as actually splitting the two of them up for whatever number of years. I think it'll go exactly as Miyuki describes in ch. 56, where he'll go and snatch Kaguya away from the Shinomiyas. He'll find a way, like he always does.

now its war with her own family, this series lives up to its title

i hope they got their happy end that they deserves

If this story doesn't at least imply that they bang before going there seperate ways im gonna be upset. My boy clearly needs some nice cathartic sexual healing to get over his mommy issues. Feels like the author might be foreshadowing this so it better freaking happen.

@Petnavis Or, if she was smart, she could just move to America. The Shinomiyas aren't a bunch of gods that can hound her to the ends of the Earth.

@Exington I agree with you
@themichael completely disagree with you. The main reason i started reading it was how deep the story is and how it applies to the real world. I would turn your argument around and say the beginning was just pointless comedy.

@TsukuyomiREKT What so you think this isn’t going to have a happy ending? Lol ok bud we will see who’s right in the end.

Regardless, all the arcs in this manga after the main couple got together have been manufactured melodrama with little to no real negatives for the characters, it’s all just to stretch the series because it’s so popular. This arc will go the same way and it will repeat until the series is axed or becomes so mediocre that the author decides to put it out of its misery.

Thus is the fate of pretty much all popular romantic comedy manga.

So.... i know many of us saw this coming from the first chapter but it still hurts lmao

NOW it's a real story. Loved how far we came from silly gags. Those, for me, got stale around chapter 50. The author is more and more focusing on actual character development and story progression. Wich suits my tastes way more then silly rom coms and slice of life crap.

I think I saw this on twitter but the author loves bad endings. He was like:

Author: If they win it's a happy ending. If I win it's gonna be a bad ending

I dunno for sure tho

Users who are viewing this thread