Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 22 Ch. 215 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
These are all good points but the most important thing about boobs is hwo they look under clothes. If your boobs are big enough to silhouette against an outfit, those are some primo boobs right there.

Dex-chan lover
@GiveMeANiceUsername Tsubasa is something else. Talking about how you get a high-class gf, dye your hair, have lots of sex, and still have pure heart. Well, his line about "separating wall" is very accurate. Exactly how I've perceived their relationship until now. Our genius mangaka is genius because he is so accurate imho
Anyhoo, that's a talk for Kaguya fans discord server, lol.

Tsubasa rulz ok

I'm glad this manga acknowledges that teenagers do have sex and it's not some weird taboo or something to be ashamed of. For some reason you tend to see that a LOT in other manga series, specifically with characters acting like 12 year olds when they see boobies.

Maybe it's the fact that a lot of mangaka were monster virgins when they were teenagers lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Just like the sayings of old, big boobs fill the hand but small boobs fill the heart

Dex-chan lover
yu and the milf guy are perverted mommy gf people
and sex before marriage is a sin

Shirogane and me has the same taste
Hes a true comrade in my eyes and Ill let it slip if he makes a dick move

So wholesome to see mikado and shirogane bond and become best bros I have hope for them

but he’s fucked since kaguya heard

Users who are viewing this thread