Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 22 Ch. 215 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 2

I don't care if the rest of the world calls me a lolicon or pedophile. Let them call me what they want to call me. I'm a big fan of flat chests. Flat is life. Flat is win. Kaguya best girl, followed by Iino. Onee-sans bad type.

ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod i cant believe kaguya-sama would ever venture to these territories--- BWHAHAHAHA

kaguya sama darkness? Ive seen a show before with darkness on its tittle and wasnt the safest anime in the world

Fed-Kun's army
On the last page Shirogame actually passed out from the sight of the cockroach so he probably doesn’t remember, also 4 pages

Massive respect for giga chad Tsubasa. Even though he looks like you're ordinary harem monster virgin MC, he's the real man.

F for Shirogane though...

Finally some action!!! And the oppai talk, yes a very good topic to talk with the boys and we can assess the personality of a man in his preference in boobs. This is one of the best ways to bond lads!!

We're entering unknown territories for a romcom. Brace yourself. This manga is truly special <3

I just realized.... since Ishigami likes big boobs.... IS ISHI-WARA TRUE ENDING?

but then again, since the universe of this manga hates him so... hes probably gonna end up with someone flat.. so ISHI-IINO

that's unfair there's a big difference between flat chest and small breasts.

omg this was a great chapter

Contributor
There is 1 impostor in their 3-man doutei club.
Didn't guys in Tsubasa's family have a... tradition of accidentally knocking up girls at his age?
I guess he finally broke the trend with Nagisa. Or maybe it's just too early to tell...

This is the most cultured chapter in this whole series and i love it for this reason

I'm really confused about what Mikado knows. His reaction on how Shinomiya's family tells us that he somehow knows that Shinomiya and the president are in some form of relationship. But then he's surprised that he has a girlfriend?

Double-page supporter
i come from the future to tell you how quickly shirogane's statement would become false.

Users who are viewing this thread