Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 22 Ch. 216 - Kaguya and the Girls Want to Talk

Double-page supporter
i thought this was gonna be an inverse version of that boy's talk chapter -> turns out it was serious business -> kaguya asks about secks anyway

this is how you play with expectations.

Dex-chan lover
Well... this chapter is very clearly written by a man. I’m disappointed, I thought Aka could do better.

akasaka aka finally do it lol,
he once said that he want to write this kind of comic and the madlad actually pull it

@tigerstar186 how so? could you elaborate? is it because even Nagisa who should be more open didn't appear to have much libido if any at all? that's what I found most weird compared to the boys, but I guess it should be expected of them to be more restrained in that regard

Protip, girls: if your boy's "nice side" suddenly disappears when you're about to bang for the first time, you're entitled to kick him out until he finds it again. Pushing her down and pinning her down are awesome once she's asked for them; not before.

And no, you don't have to put out if your partner has a higher libido than you. Masturbation is a thing. Feel free to help out if you wanna, but rest assured they'll take care of it anyway even if you don't.

Dex-chan lover
🤣We all knew the topic of se- would go that way but it's still funny

Dex-chan lover
when I was their age, I play be beyblade with my friend

damn, I miss my highschoo friends

Dex-chan lover
@dashzera
Yup, the virginal ideal. The boys are all sex-crazed beasts who build it up more the longer they hold it back while the girls hardly hold an interest. It's stupid as fuck and anyone who has talked to a kpop fan can probably figure out how untrue it is.

I really, really, really, really, really feel bad for Maki.

Poor Maki, poor girl needs to move on. She also didn't need to hear about her brother's taste....

I was wondering why Fujiwara wasn't there but I forgot she doesn't know about them. I doubt there would be an explicit sex chapter, but I'm interested on how the topic will be handled. Which I doubt it will be soon, since Kaguya and Miyuki on a break.

unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread