Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 22 Ch. 216 - Kaguya and the Girls Want to Talk

this manga is great for fucking with the tone of chapters and sometimes whole arcs

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Genius Mangaka stopped politics arc in the most interesting moment. Who cares about sex anyway? I wanted to know Kaguya's opinion about all this politics chaos, and forming alliance with Maki
Well, given how primary auditory is males, I like how he tries to describe the problem from girls' POV
Funny how they can do whatever they want after manga centered about confession still rolls after the event
I still believe that actual end will be concluded with Miyuki confessing to Kaguya — bastard still hasn't done it — and probably proposing
I bet our Genius Mangaka will actually depict the sex event. I'd like to see something similar to what was in "overly noisy boy and girl"

Dex-chan lover
I knew something was up when kaguyas face was avoided for so many pages.

Dex-chan lover
@Colomopri For girls, it's way more common to get than with guys and can happen pretty easily after sex. If they don't go pee after sex, it ends up burning a lot for the next few weeks.

THAT GOT ME RALLY OFF GUARD THAT I LAUGH SO HARD MY MOTHER GOT ANGRY AT ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
Did the author had a bad ex who looked like Maki ?
Because it feels like toture at times...

Users who are viewing this thread