Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 22 Ch. 220 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 6

well, those H-doujin artist are going to make a story out of this chapter real fast real quick. Im waiting, do your works :3

Aggregator gang
holy fuck i was not expecting that. This is the type plot twist that's both welcomed and ACTUALLY unexpected.

Lololol!!! F@CK YEAHHHHHH!!!!!
LEST GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
IM SO HAPPY FOR THESE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
based.

Every other story with an oblivious couple just got btfo.

I'm looking at you, everyone from the annoying senpai manga, you're literally all adults what the fuck

It's almost like the mangaka was going to drag out the arc for another chapter or two but then changed his mind last second. I wonder whose condoms they used, since Miyuki said he bought condoms last year, and well.... condoms have an expiration date. I wouldn't even mind if there's a pregnancy scare chapter, it seems like it would be chaotic.

Dex-chan lover
Long distance relationship is one thing, but what about Shinomiya's family? Thay don't talk about it at all like try to avoid that topic, which kinda sus here....

Miyuki "The Chad" Shirogane , he earn it 😎

And Big Award to Daddy DIO for best wingman 😈

Miyuki "The Chad" Shirogane , he earn it 😎

And Big Award to Daddy DIO for best wingman 😈

@mikan do you mean the one with the tiny co-worker and the big senpai? That shit got repetetive real fast. Japan really needs to get over the whole obsession with purity=cute. Its just silly when the subject matter are grown ass adults standing around blushing because their hands touched for a second.

Honestly wish more romance manga would stop blue balling and just have the couple bang one out and move on to other actually interesting relationship dynamics.

All hail our god and saviour Aka

Dex-chan lover
just when i thought the chapter will blue ball us, they went ahead and did it YEAHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Just as Abe-sama wanted

0b3951e811377d7d679e263d3caa28be31fd4596.png

Users who are viewing this thread