Kaguya-sama: Love is War - Vol. 22 Ch. 220 - The ABCs of Men and Women, Part 6

It happened... wtf, I was expecting my balls to be bluer than a smurf. But holy shit, they actually did it

``Two years worth of President-semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlesly into Kaguya´´
Wow how did the author get away with it?

Most folks are pretty excited but I must be in the minority as one who is disappointed. Their long period of courtship and the event of their confession has been interesting, exhilarating, and nothing short of extraordinary. This development, on the other hand, was so perfectly ordinary that it was downright commonplace.

As long as President is gonna be spitting statistics, here's a few more: couples that engage in pre-marital sex are much more likely to experience marital difficulties and/or divorce than those who do not, and, in such couples, it is the women especially who will experience a loss of trust in their partner although it often takes years to develop.

@DeusVult what is wrong with a little normal? The chase is always the most exciting part of romance anyway. The actual relationship might not be drama-filled but it has its beautiful moments.

Also, we lost one of our virgin brethren today. May the gates of love serve you well Miyuki Shirogane

p.s this might be the most comments on a chapter that ive seen that is not a big battle shounen

Users who are viewing this thread