Kaguya-sama: Love is War

You may have deleted the chapters, but it was too late! I've committed the entirety of Chapter 138 to my memory!
And with the low quality Korean scan of 139, I am free from the tyranny of JB for at least two weeks!

Double-page supporter
seriously? removed the chapters? is sht like this that pisses me off... i swear it will be more likely to go to crapmanga again than go to JB website to read this...

Dex-chan lover
this must be the worst romance(?) and worst comedy(?) manga that i have ever read .

the 1st few chapters , maybe even the very 1st page , kill this entire manga for me .

maybe the manga will get better in later chapters , but i dont care , i dropped it after just only a few chapters .

what twisted logics from the twisted mind of the author :

- in love , there is controls , and controlled ????
- there is the master and the $ex slave ???? the master can step on and piss on the slave ????
- there is obeys and obeyed ????
- there is winner and loser ????
- the one who confess 1st is a fuking loser ????

i bet the author is a virgin , 50-years-old , loser male , and this is his wish-fullfillment manga : he wants a high-school girl to confess to him , so she will become his $ex slave and he can control her .

and both of the main characters are so fugly and annoying :

- they DELUSIONALLY think they are the best geniuses , the most smartest , the most prettiest , the most superior .
- they are so prideful , so full of themselves , so full of hot air .
- they have big egos .
- they are tsundere , or maybe just plain tsun-tsun , with no dere at all .
- they DELUSIONALLY think all the boys/girls in the whole world should just kneel down and confess to them .
- in their heads , they are always thinking : "im the best , but if a lowly commoner like him/her is begging for it , then i will let him/her lick my shoes , just like a lowly dog ."

in some stories , having 1 character with 1 of those characteristics is bad enough , and this manga has TWO characters like that ?

while reading this manga , i cant stop yelling : STOP YOUR NONSENSE BULL-SH!TTINGS . JUST FUK HIM/FUK HER ALREADY .

and they are the perfect netorare materials : just because of some silly , childish reasons , they refuse to confess , so i can already see the end of this manga : the male brat will watch and cry helplessly while a bunch of manly man "take" her , lol . or maybe it is the female brat who will watch and cry helplessly while ...

lololololol

Dex-chan lover
Obvious troll is obvious. Don't feed em'.
P.S: That timer on those chapters, jeez.

@Solipsist You could always read them on Jamini's site, or the backups at archive.org if you don't like using their site for whatever reason.

there is a two thing that bothers me
first is Fujiwara, why did she quit her piano(not sure if this is true but she is in tabletop club right)?, and why did Shirogane chose Fujiwara as secretary?
second is Kaguya how did she like Shirogane, more like I want to see in her Point of View flashback.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I read it again it remind me.. perhaps it's already been ask but, have they actually pick a general affairs officer after all??
p18.png

I mean the previous one was already established by the start of the series and it was some unseen third year.
And also I'm interested to see new character if I'm being honest.
Or heck, some other established supporting character (e.g. Hayasaka and Shijo) fill that role so they can appear more often and join in more on the shenanigans.

And this is where I drop the manga, and consider the confession scene the last chapter. What the fuck are you doing, Aka-sensei.

Fed-Kun's army
Well filler or not, he still need to put up the series until the university end. This would be just all fluff now if there's no spices here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread