Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought it was actually seized, but the thing doesn't look official in the slightest. Also https://jaiminisbox.com/mini still works and has their April Fool's chapter on it.

It's 100% a joke. The US government doesn't drop a giant jpeg on your domain if they seize it for copyright infringement (anymore) unless it was selling copyrighted material, and when they do, they don't make a custom image advertising which companies filed claims against you, there is a standardized notice.

Also if you go to pages other than the home page, they're still up; they just removed all of their manga, with two exceptions which were added today.
One is a fix for a chapter of a yaoi manga (that's looking pretty good). The other is fucking "Truck-kun".

tldr: I think they're fine guys.

Also I'mma be livid when they put everything back up and my entire follow feed is unread.

Dex-chan lover
The chapters are still there and you can still read them, you just have to view them through the already-published chapters

Group Leader
lol. I thought they are going to make their page similar to mangastream just like last year.

None of the chapters that you removed for April Fools are loading for me, even though you added them back.

EDIT: They work now.

The funniest April fools joke is the massive delays Jamimi put on the releases so you go to their site... oh wait it's still here.

irr

you guys talk as if you know anything. they haven't released 144 yet (even on their reader), so the snipe happened. the last thing they did was an omake. the last week has actually been a bit slow from them from what I see.

@irr i get that but like @Esteria mentioned it's pretty low quality (I stopped reading after 2 pages)...so I'ma wait for a better version as I don't really care how long it takes. If it gets licensed and groups stop translating it I'll wait and buy the official release, because at least I'll be able to read it without cringing or misinterpreting it.

@Yaramza
It's not skipping chapters, the ones that aren't here are available on the Jamini's Box website. They'll be uploaded here in a week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread