Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Ishigami is a man of culture and high standards, no sex without love.

This was supposed to be the part where you use the D to make her fall in love, Ishigami.

Group Leader
OK, this is just comical. As soon as Jaimini's Box pulled their chapters, all they managed to do was to create a market for other groups to step in... groups that don't have delay policies.

Can I get a slow clap here?

That's just... ouch. And she seemed like such a good girl.

The worst thing is that I can't say she was acting out of character. We knew all along she was a social butterfly. It would be insane to think she wasn't in the sexually active 33%. And even if she wasn't, her mind has been influenced by her friends who clearly are.

She's not exactly doing something bad, but unknowingly she has destroyed Ishigami. And pretty much threw him in Miko's arms. Even if she backpedals it's over for Tsubame. In the end they were just too different.

well, she was going to go away regardless

i don't think it makes a difference whether she tells ishigami right before offering farewell sex or during a particularly boring committee meeting. both of them even like each other, so what's the problem?

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha, can't date because 23 minutes apart. Dang it's like almost my commute to work.

What is your favourite battle of wits story? The classic Light vs L? Maybe the JoJo fights? For me the winner is clearly Miyuki vs Kaguya!

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To completely caught me by surprise with a hilarious and adorable romantic comedy based on mindgames between the two main characters with the objective of making the other confess his/her feelings, and why? Because they believe that the one that confesses will become the submissive part in the relationship, and their pride makes them refuse to be that one.

The chapters are episodic and feature a different battle in their war for love, everything that happens is overly exaggerated for the characters, Kaguya usually goes for extremely well through, crazy prepared strategies, while Miyuki is more of using his knowledge and quick thinking to come up with a plan on the spot, sadly for them, there is also Chika Fujiwara, the school council secretary, ready to sometimes screw up their plans just when they through the other had no chance to escape, later on, Ishigami, the treasurer, also starts appearing, and every single one of his moments is pure comedy gold.

The art style is fantastic, with the reaction faces of the characters being the best part, making me laugh like crazy without failing, I expected a drop in both art quality and story after moving from publishing monthly to weekly, but I'm really happy to say that for now the quality stays consistent the whole time, it's more, the the comedy is getting better and better every chapter.

I really recommend this manga to everyone, and I specially want to mention the readers that don't like romance manga to give it a try, yes, it's still a romance/comedy, but for the way it works, it feels so different to the others, maybe this is the one that you will like!

Group Leader
@d3ban it’s more of the fact that she knows how much it’ll hurt Ishigami, but despite that, she makes the choice to have sex (or tries to) with him before telling him. Sex has an incredible power to get people attached to each other (ITT: modern day relationships) and by the end, Ishigami would have been far more invested in Tsubame. What does Tsubame do then, reject him after having sex with him? That would hurt Ishigami incredibly, exacerbated by the fact that they just had sex.

The smart choice would have been to clearly reject him before, and seeing if he still wanted to have sex after.

Aggregator gang
Tsubame is a cruel person, toying around with someones feelings like that, especially someone like Ishigami is just fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread