Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Dex-chan lover
can someone dm me if a group makes a TS version making fun of what is happening now (is this groundhound day with chika's bday??)

Hmmm.... tempted to go through all the scanlated chaps to find the best one before asking everyone else to remove their chapter because it's annoying. Really though, if these idiots have time to get chap 200 done why can't they get 201 done, or is it somehow not released yet?

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Oh No!!!!
We actually got " Ch. 200 - Fujiwara Chika Wants to be Blessed (10)"
Thank you based manga gods
This moment will be remembered in manga english translation history :v
my personal favorite is the old english one

Dex-chan lover
So many groups translating ONE chapter, when there are so many manga series, many of those famous, without anyone translating them. Useless idiots.

Dex-chan lover
at this point, I'm tempted to do one myself... maybe in Aussie or Cockney.... what do you guys think?

@Morteman1998

you do realize only 5 of the current 10 are actually competing.... the other 5 are trolling, joining in just for fun.... read some of them, they're funny...

jokes aside, I really hope them competing ones comes to an agreement to collab or divide it somehow so that the others can go for other titles too....

Could someone please do a translation for the Great Serpent of Ronka? He sent me a message desiring one for him that would be easier for him to read. Quoting directly:

"Scree-ee! Scree, scr-scree scree. Scree?"

I think it would make a fabulous translation for version 879 of this one freaking chapter. -_-

Dex-chan lover
When I saw that a group called SSSS also uploaded chapter 200, I thought for a second it was the infamous SSSSS, I'm somewhat disappointed now.

Why stop at 10? We should aim for 200 translations of chapter 200.

Users who are viewing this thread