Kaguya-sama: Love is War

This is actually getting mildly annoying, I'm just gonna unfollow and refollow once this silly joke is over

Aggregator gang
I am the bone of my pen
Japanese is my body,
Screentone is my blood
I have typeset over a thousand chapters
Unknown to snipe, nor known to delay
Have withstood pain to create many translations
Yet those hands will never hold a woman.
So as I pray, Unlimited Scanlation Works!

Dex-chan lover
This could use as marketing board. Everyone who is curious could compare their favorite. And then follow or unfollow the group. So, watch out a bit, reputation could be in stake here

Can someone tell me if there is progress? I get that it's slice of life, but 200 chapters in has anything happened? I stopped reading maybe 3 years ago. Somewhere around maybe c80?

Dex-chan lover
isnt there some kind of regulation on the way the chapters are released? how do we have 12+ versions of chapter 200

Fed-Kun's army
jfc make it stop I was fine waiting a little longer for jaimin scans but now everyone with photoshop thinks they can jump on it

@Hurgh
Kaguya and Shirogane are dating right now they are focusing on who ishigami will end up with

Group Leader
Can anyone in the know explain why Chapter 200 of this manga has become some kind of scanlation group meme? lol

Double-page supporter
As of now there are like 13 versions of chapter 200 LMFAO

well it's a milestone chapter so I guess this is just right

Fed-Kun's army
Someone delete some of these posts -_- It's pretty clear some groups are posting just for the lulz.

Users who are viewing this thread