Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Dex-chan lover
13 scanlation, wtf
Is there a way to ignore other scanlation? It's getting annoying to have a multiple notifications in my "Follow" tab

Damn I wish someone would translate chapter 200 already, I hear it's about Chika wanting to be celebrated and/or blessed.

Contributor
@TwilightFaze
It's pretty clear some groups are posting just for the lulz.
toomany200.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So, will there be some sort of scanlation war over Kaguya? Will this lead to the formation of a UN peacekeeping force on MD? And when will the partying over some scans group's passing actually end? Stay tuned, folks!

Group Leader
@no168_92 there was! That one was mine before MD took it down for violating the rules as it was technically a joke chapter. It was readable, but in an annoying font and not English as it is now, as shown:
M21erzb.png

Dex-chan lover
This is beyond irritating. Unfaving here and going to read elsewhere.

Group Leader
@Fish_Food
I actually had a good laugh at your version while only understanding about 40% of it because JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THAT FONT WAS A NIGHTMARE TO READ(no offense), I think the joke may have died today, it was good while it lasted

Group Leader
@Smileyguy Tbf, I did intentionally make it that way to better meme lol, but hey it was well worth the time doing it, and going blind, given that those who found it enjoyed it. This whole thing certainly was good while it lasted.

And remember: Endless Eight Ch. 200

Power Uploader
@ptg_
brudda-san. i was able to understand yours. fishys was liek a bogan chinese mofo had a shakespear laxative and poo'd out a martian.

Users who are viewing this thread