Kaguya-sama: Love is War

@LERUfic

Having checked out the various scanlations, I must admit I have a slight preference for the edition released by FlowScans.

I found their over-all treatment of the text, fonts & clean-up work to be rather pleasant, the one that least drew my eye to questionable work.

Not saying the others are "bad", but I'll be keeping an eye out for FlowScans from this point on.

Group Leader
Stop people, he's already translated. If you really wanna hop on the bandwagon, start doing older chapters

This is a meme on /a/ isn't it? Just upload your own version of kaguya chapter 200 even though the previous 9 chapters still don't have translations?

Power Uploader
beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Fed-Kun's army
This is literally a great chance for new groups to show themselves in translating other chapters. Yet people just want to hop onto bandwagons, bruh.

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe the reason why so many are getting their hand on translating chapter 200 is to spite JB.

It’s a new MangaDex rite of passage. Upload a translation of ch 200 or be forever known as a mediocre group. Also you get 200 bonus points.

Dex-chan lover
Scanlating chapter 200 has become a rite of passage. Every single team registered with Mangadex MUST submit their own version of chapter 200 before being allowed to upload anything else

Users who are viewing this thread