Kaguya-sama: Love is War

"We need more money so we can keep up this work, lets make it harder to find :DDDDDD" - JaiminiBox. Although I can understand not wanting to use aggregate sites.

Aggregator gang
Well.. That's kinda stupid.. They're still on every other aggregator site that do not give a fuck about the scanlator, and the bots will fish 'em out anyway. Tsk tsk.

I understand Jamini's Boxs reasoning but it's frustrating whenever you read a bunch of series and don't know when new chapters are released because they're not updated on Mangadex. If anything, I feel as though this may end up having an adverse effect and drive people to just read it on other aggregate sites.

Double-page supporter
Alright, I'll read on their website... With ad-block on. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just gonna read it there, then come back here and post a comment about it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
With that said:

Man, this series has been coming in hard on the emotional scene lately. That was really sweet.

Okay... I would prefer to read Kaguya here, but I can always read it on the tons of other sites that upload it. Smh

Aggregator gang
Give it time, Nack. This is a new site still getting things together. Personally, I'm fine with the extra waiting time than reading it on crap sites.

Dex-chan lover
Did Jaimini do the right thing of banning it from MangaDex? Anw MangaDex provides information about translating groups, and others would just read it on stealer readers and not on Jaimini's official site w/o having a smallest clue or caring of what Jaimini is.

@TwilightFaze, according to Jamini's page on Mangadex "Don't upload any chapters, even if they are joint-releases with other groups." It's not a matter of waiting for Mangadex to "get things together," Jaimini doesn't want it on here for whatever reason. Jaimini removed ALL the manga they scanned and translated on Mangadex.

As some people have mentioned, it probably was a bad idea to completely forbid uploading this manga on mangadex. I had no idea which group was scanlating this series so I just googled the name and read it on a site that probably has a bot taking their scanlations and posting it automatically. They should've done like other groups and set a restriction on when a chapter can be read after being released on the group's site of they wanted visitors. I've been visiting these groups' sites to read chapters straight from mangadex whenever a chapter is out for a series that has this restriction in place

Double-page supporter
I just noticed how Kaguya looks as if she's going to start strangling Chika in the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread