Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Holy shit I want Tomokazu Sugita as Ishigami. PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Edit: and Mamoru Miyano as prez Shirogane. What a god damn combo that would be.

Contributor
@Operatix Cant upload it, jasmines box are sucking dicks and said we couldn't upload it even thought we asked, unlike every other site out there. Just use an ad blocker and visit their site

Double-page supporter
Well... I'm not sure how to feel about 111. To be specific, about that trope with Shirogane...

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 111:

Hayasaka's mom is great, we need too see her more often. Same for Love daddy!

And about the final:
Godamnit. It look like a big "This is the start of the final arc" sign. I hope it's not the case and I really hope the story won't stop at their graduation. I think there is still a lot of things to do with all those characters.

@KafukaPalazzo:
This shouldn't be anywhere close to the end. Even if it does end with graduation, that's still over a year off, in a series that took 100 chapters to cover 7 months. Plus the author has said in interviews that he plans to go past the confession and potentially even have arcs in college and beyond.

Dex-chan lover
New chapter is out.

Shit is getting real!
Also, the double K.O at the end made me lost it.

Group Leader
so they changd their mind to a two week delay allowance huh, I'm fine with that.

got excited when I saw this series pop up in my feed again but it turns out to be just some old chapters RIP

G-P

Dex-chan lover
@ganggangnigga
I wonder what caused the "no upload from our releases" in the first place. With Batoto dead and Mangadex as its unofficial successor it would only make sense to continue to upload chapters here.

Contributor
@G-P iirc like one dude uploaded their work without permission and the mods took it down, but they decided to get mad about it for some reason? It was pretty dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread