Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Aggregator gang
@locollsteg: Because the other manga sites stole from JB without their permission. Scanlator sites typically request a waiting period to have their stuff on their sites for a while before letting others distribute it. However some sites, like MangaHere, don't respect that, steal them, and watermark the pages to make it look like it's their stuff. At least here in MangaDex, we are watermark free and JB gets the credit and marketing they need to grow.

So if you're seeing stuff "ahead of schedule," it was most likely stolen from the scanlators. Honestly 14 days is not that long. If you can't wait 2 weeks, you need to find a hobby...

Dex-chan lover
I dropped it because of annoying Kaguya. Hope they remove her soon. If not, then stay dropped. Shirogane is so dumb, because he likes her. He wouldn't get to bang that girl within the next 100 years. Just fly to the moon and never come back...

Dex-chan lover
Anime in early 2019 http://moetron.net/post/178109372825/the-tv-anime-to-kaguya-sama-wa-kokurasetai-will

Fim

Just when things might get moving, time jump to the past. Well of course, this story is over when they say it out loud, but still annoying, that the conclusion is getting delayed like that.

Group Leader
@monkey123 Jeez, it's not a Shoujo. The whole point of the comedy is that they're too scared to confess their love even though they are hard-working and stiff people. Don't think about the realism or outcome, enjoy it for the now ?

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Dook
What nonsense is this? Mangas don't need to be shoujos to have male MC fuck his love interest/s. (homo crap not counted)

Group Leader
@monkey123 ehh, that's not my point. You said you dropped it because of character flaws. The whole point is that they're only human and hence have these traits. Shoujo manga have characters who become that typical "ideal" person.

When Chapter 123 gets posted (I believe Jaimin has a delay on their releases), can someone tell me who the two guys were?

Aggregator gang
@Le_Dook: Let it go, dude. The fact he was equating them getting together to having sex says a lot about his viewpoint on love. Too much hentai, dude. Opinions like this have no value on normal manga.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze
Oh my gosh dude, you probably get a boner imagining how they hold hands. Not to mention kissing is way too seriouz buzinezz! Our poor betas could get nosebleeds from kissing scenes!

Aggregator gang
@@monkey123: The only people who give a damn about Alpha/Beta types are the insecure people. Everyone else couldn't give a rat's ass if a character is Alpha, Beta or whatever else greek alphabet. Either get laid and get that nonsense outta your system (and it IS nonsense) or go back to fapping/shlicking to hentai and continue being bitter about your unfulfilled sex life.

Users who are viewing this thread