Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Dex-chan lover
@Adrian_V, there is a lot to work with in regards to Kaguya family, she is a Shinomiya in case people forgot.

There is at least material for 3 volumes just dealing on how her father deals with it if he does approve of the relationship, Ishigami been a side attraction to delay what will happen when Kaguya relationship with Miyuki is revealed ... not to say about the Shirogane family since her mother havent shown up and that is another subject that been left hanging.

[ul] only thing running through my head the entire time was 😬yikes [/ul]

Ah yes, the author isn't a copout like domestic girlfriend. Nice. The yikes are over

s13

as bad as i feel for ishigami, I'm happy to know that ishixiino has hope T-T

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

that flashback of her talking to the other girl in the restuarant, was that a chapter I missed? if so what chapter number is that

Double-page supporter
1. That is one the hardest friendzone moments I've seen in any story
2. I forget who said this but it was something along the lines of "If you are going to break someone's heart the least you can do is let them forsake you."

No kidding, was listening to anime songs in Youtube and after reading the latest chap, baka mitai plays. Throwin me a curveball here YT, huh

This might be a unpopular opinion, but story just doesn't go anywhere and isn't good as before. I get that there has to be subplots in a story, but the main plot (being Kaguya and Shirogane's mind games) shouldn't end before the subplot (like Ishigami's story). Now I'm just not really invested in the story as the things that made me invested in the first place just isn't there anymore. It is a good read, but I feel like it just becomes like one of those shounen mangas that just drag the story, the difference being Kaguya-sama actually has a point where it will end.(I think?)

MY BOI ISHIGAMIIIII >< You'll get past this. This manga makes me feel for fictional characters, wow

Users who are viewing this thread