Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Ok, first chapter of 203 is out! Who will come in 2nd, 3rd, 4th....and 26th place?

Honestly though it feels like the author really really wants him to end up with the most annoying character instead of her though, so I think he'll still be turned down.

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami's character development is one of my favorite things in the entire collective canon of human literature.

Didn't expect to get Rick Rolled at the end lol. Zaibatsu is doing pretty good with the translation and they are fast.
I think Zaibatsu should be the one to take over the translation for this series.

Btw good chapter. But I'm Team Iino so....

This manga is soooo good. Can’t wait to see the anime adaptations of these later chapter (especially the school festival arc.)

Her: "I don't think we should date"
Him: "I promise I'll get a good job and give you financial security!"
Her: *blush*

Is it good to take advantage of that though? She did think hard about it for three months and her answer was no. Her accepting because she's weak to assertive statements won't magically erase that conclusion. She'll only enter in a relationship where Ishigami has to stay in maximum chad mode every single time she starts having doubts. And for Ishigami that means revamping a core part of his personality. Which I don't think would be that easy.

Double-page supporter
Ramdom question but what do you think the cover for volume 20 (current one) will be? And do you guys think there is enough left for 1 more volume? I think maybe since this 1 revolves around the senior graduation and Ishigami, there could be 1 more dealing with other things and preparing for Pres departure (plus more couple development)

There is also the beta couple of Tsubasa and Nagisa and if the past will repeat itself xD, seriously i am just waiting for that timebomb lol

Bah, hate it when authors have a hardline decision to force the best characters to be with the worst characters.

By worst we all know which girl I'm talking about, and we all know which boy we're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread