Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Group Leader
Now that the joke is dead and only the ones who actually want to take over will start scanlating, my vote def goes to Zaibatsu

Dex-chan lover
Jokes aside, there were some really good work done on 200. I hope the people who really wanted to translate this series and care for it, to keep going until we finaly settle for a specific group or person to do it. I say this, because I myself wouldn't be able to choose between all those scanlations based on just a single chapter.

Wait what 😂😂😂 why are there so many copies of ch 200?? I've seen some works with 2-3 scan teams working on them but not this much.

Is there an ongoing issue among these groups or something? I would think there'd be a set scans group working on this series.

Dex-chan lover
@KSPotato
The usual scan group closed shop recently. So, other groups want to compete to see who is more superior to take over I guess..

Aggregator gang
@phoenix_eD That's how it started, but half of the releases are just trolls. Their intention is just to goof off a little, what with all the attention.

Oh cool we’re doing this again. Might as well unfollow and return to this in a couple months if this is what’s going to happen for every chapter.

Anyone got a link to that monkey typewriter thing? Will see about making my own release with it and the shittiest raws I can find

Users who are viewing this thread