Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Loved this series since the beginning, but i feel like it lost its charm for more generic romance stuff. kinda wish the author would just do a dozen more chapters and cap things off.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
Nooooooooooooooooo, I reeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyy wanted them to go overseas so that they can be as lovey-dovey as they want :c where will I get that now :/

Disappointing, they came up with “traditional” bullshit to extend this manga’s longevity.

From going to heartwarming to heartbreaking in one chapter.

Damn, the Author loves to give the reader depression

It's ironic how kaguya's brother is a complete asshole but he's technically right seeing as Kaguya's dream is to get married to Miyuki and become a Shirogane

Double-page supporter
To almost forget the simplicity of these Chika chapters. How foolish of me

While I really like the ramen chapters I don't think it should have been right after
such a serious chapter (dreams). I feel like it breaks the tone set by that chapter. I feel like the ramen chapter should have come before the chapter where kaguya goes to visit the shirogane household.

Ngl, kaguya-sama is turning into cringe. Well, I’m probably being affected by michael, I’m watching his stream rn and he keeps calling everything cringe.

feels like after they got in a relationship it just became a manga full of fillers
in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread