Kaguya-sama: Love is War

@tzuu

I guess that the initial focus of the manga is lost now but I would say its all filler at all. Developing side characters and there relationships is just as important to make a manga feel more real and interesting. Plus just because they're together doesn’t mean their position in the story has changed all that much it just has to be approached in a different way, and clearly there are still so,e conflicts to iron out.

> Saw update
> Saw it wasn't Zaibatsu
> Fought the urge to read anyway
> Checked comments
> Massive relief

@burmn123 sorry for your loss. If it makes you feel better, I had the same experience with their last upload. You really took a silver bullet here man

Not to be a hater or anything, I do really appreciate the time and effort Scanlation teams make, but what is up with the amount of basic grammatical errors in the translation? It doesn't even make any sense at all.

I'm starting to think Nagisa isn't actually into her boyfriend but is only trying to block Maki so that she ends up with her...

The author gave us the climax already thus the story went to falling action. This means that the story would be reaching its conclusion and we, readers already have an idea how it would go. That is the reason why the story became boring.

I won't complain if the author give us more 2 or 3 volumes filled with tons of fillers, most of the beginning of the manga was just comedy between the characters. I kind of miss those days.

Funny, you read the manga for free and yet you complain about its translations quality ? How cute.

I mean .... oh! nevermind, what can I expect from ungrateful-perfectionist people who wants free things but still complaining when they find out that the things they got for free is a low quality?.

Double-page supporter
Oh shit! Shindou-kun is making an appearance, danm this is gonna be a lit final year!

It took me like 4 days to read all the chapters now i wait for update while also thinking about all the things that happened so far

Aggregator gang
Why are so many chapters missing, and is there a plan to replace those?

Btw love the manga and the translations are also very good!

It's utterly ridiculous that the Shinomiya family doesn't want Shirogane. He's gotten #1 in all Japan on tests pretty consistently. They should seek to integrate his god-tier genetics into the Shinomiya family to secure a future for their family.

Instead they try to marry her to some midwit as a political marriage. it's just idiotic.

I hope the end of the story won’t be something like a long distance relationship it always pisses me off since it’s unsatisfying

Users who are viewing this thread