Kaguya-sama: Love is War

pretty much going to have to read on another site as u can see there is a ton of missing pages

For everyone that wants to read the latest release, use: guya.moe
r/Kaguya_sama if you want to spread the salt/ read the leaks

Just going to ask where to start reading exactly after finishing the anime.

Thanks in advance. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
@Archytus

Honestly, I would suggest from the start, since anime made crapton of skips and re-arrangments of events. E.g. Ishigami's study session with Kaguya was after the Shirogane's birthday.
Also a loooot of amazing meta chapters were ommited.

Probably a stupid Question, but if they are back, is there a chance the chapters will be uploaded here to?
There is a huge gap between the lasst releases here on MD.

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Was wondering why I hadn't seen any updates in a while...
Just caught up again on another site. Hayasaka truly best girl.

@rebu
In the 60s if I gloss over the titles.

For those who choose to read the manga from the anime's current position, which is ep 10. They are only at the beginning of a new arc, which is on chapter 83 I believe.

Double-page supporter
Just checking, but is this manga ecchi/fanservicey in any way? I'm down for a cute romance but otherwise, it's not my cup of tea. Seinen+romance tag scares me, from past experience.

@Greyvenn
No the manga is not ecchi in any perverse way ie panty, unnecessary fanservice, nudity etc, in some chapters there are sexual innuendos however those are part of the jokes and are not that bad. You should not let the tag scare you! Personally the manga is not like any of the generic Seinen+romance manga ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

All of the missing chapters are hosted on this site: https://guya.moe/#chapter_listing_exp

JB does the translations for kaguya, and since they left MangaDex, no one can post their translations here anymore

Users who are viewing this thread