Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Dex-chan lover
@whoamiagain
They don't, they still do it and release it on their main website, it's their tradition really to become the main scanlator of an actually good manga and release it here to get ya'll hooked, and when it gets good, they just delete everything so that like it or not you have to read it on their site because they did like 40 50 chapters before deleting it, taking some time for other scanlators that want to pick up their mess to catch up.

They used to be the only one that did Solo Leveling too before deleting everything and another scanlator pick it up, taking like 2 months to catch up with the raw

es una verguenza la traduccion en español, no puedes traducir siempre master como maestro, patadas a las formas verbales del ingles y expresiones traducidas tan literalmente que no tienen sentido

Contributor
@ musicfreak12 damn that’s really a dick move. I covered most of the gap but it’s going to suck having to switch back and forth from their site to here.

PSA: Those looking for English translations of recent chapters should go to https://guya.moe. It's ad-free, has rss, and reuploads all of Jamini's chapters, so you won't have to go to Jamini's website to read new chapters. MD can't host Jamini's chapters due to the group's upload restrictions, so your only options are Jamini's site or guya.moe (unless another group here decides to pick it up.)

So what's up with the constant news in the rss without any new uploaded content. It's annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
Literally no progression at all for more than a hundred chapter, then culture festival arc happened and holy fuck things are happening at an alarming rate, and I don't like it. Reading it past the arc is such a fucking chore, also stop with the Maki suffering god damnit. I'm at chapter 162 now and I'm not enjoying this as much as I used to.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally caught up with the latest chapter. I'm tired, at this point I just read it for Fujiwara and because I want to see Ishigami's endgame.

Not gonna lie, after reading the latest chapters and the kindergarten spin-off. I'm starting to support Miyuki and Hayasaca.

Users who are viewing this thread