Kaguya-sama: Love is War

@Myumyuh There are good slice of life and there are boring mangas that are called slife of life. I think the high ratings come from fan groups of the series. This got an anime adaptation that got a lot of memes on social media and that lead to popularity. All in all don't trust rating on either websites.
Read the description and after a while you will develop your own interest and can judge yourself if its good or not.

@konzolmester this manga was one of the most popular non-shounen jump manga long before the anime. Just because you find it boring doesn't mean everyone else is delusional and it's just fanboys of the series that like it. The comedy and type of storytelling obviously isn't for you but that's about it, so questioning the ratings based on those criticisms is basically just asking why doesn't everyone have the same taste as you rather than assessing quality of any sort.

Dex-chan lover
How am I supposed to enjoy a manga when So many Scumlations pull their stuff from this site ARGGGGG

So, I finished watching the show, which chapter should I start with? Can I jump to the point where the show ends? Or do I need to start from the first chapter?

Group Leader
For those who are looking for the missing chapters, I personally read them over at https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/kaguya-wants-to-be-confessed-to/

Maybe I should give this series another try, but goddamn was the first 36ish chapters boring as hell the first time I read this a long while back.

Dex-chan lover
@BoshJaker that is Rei Onodera,
first appear as someone who dislike Ishigami but later change her opinion on him after learning how is Ishigami actually like.
She's Ishigami and Iino's classmate.

Double-page supporter
I wonder how they'll pace season 2. Sports Festival seems like the obvious conclusion, but isn't that doing things too quickly?

Double-page supporter
Sooooo....
Onodera is pink-haired? I'd always thought she's blonde, huh.

Wait.... judging from the cover, did we just see a glimpse of the eye of the so called most beautiful girl in shuchiin academy?

Users who are viewing this thread