Kaguya-sama: Love is War

The chapter was removed because the official JP release didn't even come out yet. This is the new MD rule, 2.6.
Also, it was translated to English from Korean from JP and it was atrocious. Prefer quality over impatience.

why are there so many missing chapters? Did some translators recalled their scanlations for something?

Dex-chan lover
@Vouldster
You're gonna want to head to Guya.moe, the site dedicated specifically to Kaguya-sama and related content. It has a pretty good reader, no ads, and is the best one-stop shop for all your Kaguya-sama needs.

https://guya.moe/reader/series/Kaguya-Wants-To-Be-Confessed-To/1/1

Contributor
Chapter 176 ending
SHIqdqc.gif

I already used it, but who cares?

Dex-chan lover
crazy theory:
Kobachi Osaragi is dating tsubame senpai or at least experimenting. i ain´t got no prove is just because kobachi is apparently experimented in relationships and tsubame doesn´t want anything tying her down so maybe she be up for some experimenting. That smile at the end of chapter 176 gave me the idea. I don´t think it is true but maybe, who knows. It would be a funny revelation that goes along with the characters and the story.
that way Kobachi would have date both the madonna of the school and the hottie and ishigami would have to turn to Lino.

Dex-chan lover
WHAT EVEN IS THE POINT OF UPLOADING IF YOU JUST DELETE IT RIGHT AFTER??

Dex-chan lover
It would be great if Prez made children with Fujiwara! Does anyone know which pairings are in final chapter?

Look this for example would be great!
https://nhentai.net/g/301125/1/

Double-page supporter
Drama is coming. And i am glad someone is revealing the whole thing with Ishigami, yeah what he wanted to do is noble and all but wanting to protect someone and not hurting them can be a bad thing, like here, is good and all he did it but it has to stop, otherwise not only does he suffer but everyone remains a fool, in fact this is bad for the girl since she never learn anything, like in the future it could happen again but worse

Dex-chan lover
@Adrian_V
in fact this is bad for the girl since she never learn anything, like in the future it could happen again but worse
*looking around*
I'd say that people tend to go down the same road. Even after saying "next time, I won't make the same mistake again".
Let's speculate on what consequences the mass-reveal might have. I'm afraid it'll be a great fallout. I can hear the gossips in the academy already:
- Oh, Ishigami wasn't a stalker, he just tried to murder the guy to stop him from mistreating the girlfriend.
- Yeah, such an awesome and clever way to deal with this kind of situation. Only fools would turn to authorities / police in this case! I'm glad we have such smart guy among student council members!
- Aha, so it was Kaguya and club captains who made that guy's entire family to be deported to Africa. Such awesome people, everybody would like to be friends with them (especially considering how both Yakudza daughter and chief police's son are among them).
- Student council members have gone to huge extents to get dirt on a guy. Imagine what they could do to you, if you happen to be at their bad side. Such trustworthy and admirable people!
- I wonder what other horrible secrets they are still hiding.

This show sucks as a drama. Focks sake author, stop being trash drama writer and start writing comedy again you hack.

I came back here and see discontinuous chapters and thought I went crazy for a while. Well fuck you too whoever deleted them.

Users who are viewing this thread