Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Lex

Honestly I'm glad they're gone, JB that is. They just pulled everything out of dex just because, got mad when people tried to snipe "their" series and made them quit because they were "famous" and now they just pull everything out of the web thus preventing people from reading it anywhere until someone takes the time to scanlate it again, which they would have already done if they did not prevent them from doing it when they tried to snipe. Basically they pretended a sort of "copyright" on scanlations. This kind of scanlator is a fucking cancer, again, I'm happy they're gone.

Whenever a group decides to pull out of dex, "their" series should be considered free to snipe, in my opinion.

Anyway, I'm glad I can understand spanish, so I can still read it, but I'm thinking about all of the people who don't and have to wait probably weeks or months until someone picks this series up. And let alone those who want to read it from the beginning.

@Bren
Can u gimme a link to it? I’m aware that there’s currentLy chap 200 here just want to see what your talking about

@Thoxi1026 It's just the same scanlation that was posted here. It was leaked from the Chinese publication and since the Japanese release isn't for another 6 hours (I think) it violates Mangadex's rule regarding posting unreleased material before the street date.

Damnnn, glad I just read chap 200 instead of waiting to read it later, I look away for a Sec and it’s gone.

Good riddance JB. They ruined several series here for a while with their drama and getting other groups to pull out along with them- all cause they got greedy and wanted to run a racket. Less groups like that in the world, plz. Now we can hopefully get back to getting chapters out for all these series they deadlocked with their money-grubbing bs.

@esotericnoir their official line is that due to the 'rona, everyone on their team has to take up jobs to support their families and hasn't the time for hobbies like scanlating.

Well, to folks searching for an available version to read, I'd suggest visiting guya.moe, it's a dedicated reader for kaguya-sama.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Chapter 200 goes live at midnight JST, which is in about eight minutes. Refer to our rules about not posting translated versions of a chapter before the actual Japanese version releases.

Group Leader
JB: *dies*
Manga scan community: *singing* ding dong the witch is dead

It be like that

Dex-chan lover
Having four different English versions of chapter 200 isn't enough, we need at least a dozen of them

Dex-chan lover
I know JB is ded, and according to rules the new chapter is released in japan in a couple of hours, so why the f*dge there are 4 friggin releases of ch. 200??

Double-page supporter
6 group already,
Is it another dummy grup by JB
Or its another drama rejoice jb is death

Users who are viewing this thread