Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Dex-chan lover
@ikhwan26
That's thae point. Why we only have this much scanlator just pop up only when JB drop this?
If we can have 9+ version of this single chapter, why don't 199 chapter before too? What made JB different than other competitors in this chapter 200? Why they fear JB so much that they don't want to compete with them in previous chapters? Even all are pirate from copyright holder the same?

Are they just too pathetic to fight against the larger translator group?
Or we have anarchy system among scanlators that prevent them to do that?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, this 9 scans situation is actually pretty funny. If I was a part of a scan group I would add another one just for shits and giggles.

Dex-chan lover
@sawr
It's kind of a generally accepted rule in the scanlation community to not translate something that has an active scanlator, unless there are some serious issues with them. JB was actively scanlating Kaguya (for the most part) until they shut down, so nobody wanted to pick it up. The thing with this chapter is that Kaguya is no longer "claimed" by any group, so people were rushing to be the next Kaguya scanlators, and now it's kind of a meme.

We need to keep going we still don’t have enough translations. I want to see this thing filled up to 20 scanlation teams and if I don’t I’m gonna be really disappointed.

Since JB dropped the title, now it's a free-for-all!
We'll see who the real winner is.
There should be a poll to vote for best translation. Muahahaha.

Miku best girl
Admin
And the winner of the "most scanlated chapter of any language" award goes to...

Fed-Kun's army
Welcome to translator battle royale, the last person to not drop the title wins.

@sawr
"sniping" is some kind of unwritten rule among scanlation
What made JB different than other competitors in this chapter 200?
except it's not? most of top manga in MD only have one TL

Why they fear JB so much that they don't want to compete with them in previous chapters?
it's less fear and more like a bother. to quote my own word
that's like saying you want 4 peoples to clean the same dish since it would be cleaner that way. in fact, it's just a huge waste of time

"why is this chapter different then?"
the first 4 or 5 scanlator most likely already planning to work on this the moment they know JB is dead, the rest is either just slow or join for the meme

Power Uploader
Me waking up:
49-XxJDYAd.png

Users who are viewing this thread