Kaguya-sama: Love is War

Dex-chan lover
So, Chika has (unofficially) taken over this manga, slimy pol that she is.

Keep 'em coming, scanlators! Red Hawk will rise again! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

Don't know if this is troll or not. Lots of missing chapters yet no one wants to translate and then here's the 200th chapter with lots of translation.

Dex-chan lover
Why stop at 14, 20 versions? Why not go for 200 versions of chapter 200?

Have to wonder how many groups on average will scanlate the series properly. 2?3?5?...10? Or maybe everyone will assume that someone else will translate next chapter,and so no one will translate it in the beginning? Then everyone will start scanlating at once, and the cycle will continue.

Regardless, it'd be pretty unlikely for only 1 group to remain. Even though of the most chapters until now had only 1 release

People who are complaining about the chunk of untranslated chapters on Mangadex: no one would care to retranslate them.

The chapters are already translated. They are one google search away. They are not on Mangadex anymore due to scanlation drama.

@Algoinde Well I think your point would be valid if people were not wasting their time translating the same chapter more than a dozen times. I think it's a valid point that translating the same chapter a dozen or so times(already available on MD) makes less sense that translating a dozen or so chapters(not available on MD) for a second time

@Santouryuu
I think the joke was already established when 4 people decided to upload their chapter at the same time( this was not intentional as far as I'm concerned), people felt no need to restranslate ch 1-199 because they were already done by JB, so it'd be a waste of time and effort, however here once the 4 teams uploaded 4 ch 200 everyone decided to jump for different reasons, you can see that there are some groups created only for the purpose of submitting their chapter, so they were obviously doing it for the joke, and some other people that actually want to take over the manga.
It pretty much comes to the already boring comment of "is this an inside joke that I'm not getting?", yes, anyone would've been able to notice that this chapter became a joke.

@FutureHacker222 Well it being a joke does not make it any less meaningless or stupid. And it's effectiveness as a joke is ,atleast IMO, highly suspect.

Regardless, If this keeps happening for the next chapters(not necessarily on the same scale,with maybe 4-6 groups),It'd stop being a joke. And i think the chances for that are pretty good

Please stop releasing so many of the same chapter. A joke is a joke but this is too much now.

Chika Fujiwara doesn’t need to be celebrated THIS much

Users who are viewing this thread