Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 10 Ch. 101.1 - Extra: S2 BD Special Booklet Manga Extras

Dex-chan lover
No wonder she finds the gesture of putting her hand on her face calming; it reminds her of her mother subconsciously.

Dex-chan lover
This was a good mix of funny skits and (surprisingly) heartwarming ones, thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't it be "nikui yatsu, ne"? And "nikui" is either "Hateful" or "detestable", or the opposite when used with irony.

he's popping off admin! @TheOriginalMTLanon is popping tf off!

Thanks for the extra !!!!!!

AcX

Dex-chan lover
So Chika was the one who gave Miyuki the ideas, truly the Chaos itself

Fed-Kun's army
kaguya and her mom 😭😭 really wanna know more about her. thank you for the trans!!

Dex-chan lover
Pls no more stretching and no more redrawing from the phone. SFX'es you've done here are of such kvaliti that it would be better to leave original ones instead, maybe adding translation by their side.

Fat Kaguya and deformed Kaguya were the most hilarious...I'm a degenerate

"mother" strip hit hard.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the extra!!! Haven't seen a mix of sadness and cringe like I did on page 9.

Dex-chan lover
lol page 8
Potion Seller, I am going into (love) battle and require your strongest potions

Dex-chan lover
this was going super absurd until it went super sad, when are we getting the kaguya's mommy arc??!

Dex-chan lover
Wow I suddenly like Iino more for that manga 4 panel alone. She truly is the biggest otaku of the council.

Pretty fun 4koma...until the Mamaguya part...fuck ;_;

I was expecting laughs ... Laughs were delivered ... but not without a punch in the guts right in the middle

Users who are viewing this thread