Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 10 Ch. 101.1 - Extra: S2 BD Special Booklet Manga Extras

Anyone have an explanation for the “Doctor” scene? Was it that Hayasaka couldn’t believe that Kaguya’s actions weren’t completely crazy?... or something else that went over my head?

@notesha but these extras suggest that she has some kind of attraction to ishigami, and even exhibits jealousy at times. Which in my opinion are some pretty strange feelings to have for a person you consider "ruined your life"

@novacas Like I said, she is conflicted, deep down she still likes Ishigami, but at the same time, hate him for "ruined her life". You can both like and hate a person at the same time.

Group Leader
The way the doctor is talking is similar to The Art of War, wonder if it's intentional or a translation thing....

That kaguya mother 4-koma is pain

Some of the other strips were a bit off or meh but it's an extra so not complaining

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
So this bitch has feelings for Ishigami too? Smh.

"BEHIND THE SCENES" MY ASS
There are so many revelations about the motives and personalities of the characters in some of these images that they fill three volumes.

@SJ7 is she really a bitch tho?
From her perspective Ishigami kinda just beat up her boyfriend out of jealousy and the boyfriend dumped her out of fear of him. She was enough of a good person to Ishigami before to make him change his mind about being bitter to everyone around him.
If anything she's weird for not being more angry.
Literally imagine the quiet kid with a sharp tongue you had been nice to beat up your hot af boyfriend/girlfriend and then that said person broke up with you because of them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Kaguya has no business judging Fujiwaras taste in eyes. xD

Fed-Kun's army
@ngkn92 but like hayasaka said isn't it traditional the guy who will give the ring. Like there is no problem for a girl to give it but mostly the guy should give it. Also isn't it to early to think about marriage?

Users who are viewing this thread