Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 13 Ch. 131 - Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Be Confessed to, Part 5

Group Leader
@Acolytus @kleiner While it isn't exactly pleasant, how would you expect the scans to make ends meet if people were to only use aggregators? You can't possibly expect them to pay so we can read for free, right?

Dex-chan lover
@Whyte @Shinketsu I'm fine with groups setting up a delayed release of a few days so the people who want to read it as soon as it comes out go to their site and the people who don't just have to wait for a while, but two weeks is way too much. They are basically forcing anyone who is interested in keeping up with an ongoing series to go to their site or wait for two fucking weeks while more chapters pile up.

That's why I said it goes against "the very reason I use Mangadex". If people make me wait two weeks for the latest chapter then I'm obviously going to go to their group's site to read it sooner, which makes following the series on Mangadex essentially pointless since it does nothing but notify me that I need to visit the group's page to read the chapter instead of reading it here..

I understand that they need the money and I'm fine with going to their site for an early release or waiting a bit, but delaying the release this long makes me feel like they don't give a fuck about Mangadex other than as a convenient tool to notify readers that they need to go to their site to read the latest chapter.

@Acolytus Jaiminis release their manga as soon as they translate them in their page, reason is so you can go into their website (they have ads, but not annoying ones, whitelist their site if possible) and get money from the ads so they can keep releasin with high quality

Also, this anon group did release this ch. before JB

Aggregator gang
I agree with @Acolytus here, a day or two, even three days are reasonable, but more than that is way too much. I usually visit the scanlations websites and contribute(havent to them thou) when I can, but making non-donators wait that long is.....
I won't pray the subject more than this.
Everyone to their own.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. Fate is finally swinging in their favor. It's like all the negative timing events they've had up until how are finally being cashed in.

Prez is delivering real bad news, but it sounds like a pretty good lead-in to a confession, so...Till next week it is!

Dex-chan lover
I suspect there will be a conflict at the backstage. Competition between scanlation groups sure is harsh '-')

Dex-chan lover
I guess Kaguya will shy away from this situation asap, then get depressed and then angry. And then she will unleash all her anger on all males of this world, especially Pres. Ishigami will be a collateral. Of course starving-girl will jump on the train. Sounds depressing, but I'm sure the author would turn it hilarious.

you tempt me with a chapter ahead of jaiminisbox and then you leave me on an even worse cliffhanger

@anak_sampah Highly doubt that. /a/nonymous isn't a scanlation group. It's just a name for anything originating from 4chan's /a/. The early release is because /a/nons in a Kaguya thread clamoured loud enough to be heard by a random /a/non who typsetted the posted translations onto the dirty korean scans. Not the quality of Jaimin's Box but they couldn't be bothered to wait a few more days to read it.

@Acolytus I go out of my way to block all and any ads on groups that pull this extremely delayed mangadex release BS.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I'm not ready for this series to end X'DDD It was a really fun ride! I loved every chapter and thoroughly enjoyed this manga a lot :)
& gosh, Ishigami will get an answer to a confession he doesn't even remember XDDD I wonder what his reaction of pure surprise will be<33 XDDD

VIP
oh my god, shots fired! i think press is the one stole the balloons, for final showdown for kaguya...

Users who are viewing this thread