Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 15 Ch. 150 - A Normal Romance

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OMG, YESSSSS
ps: Why did the scan group release so fast? Don't we normally wait 2 weeks?

Dex-chan lover
@Frozeneye There are still many issues to be resolved/overcome before it can wrap up nicely. Especially with regards to Kaguya's family and her wanting to go study overseas with Shirogane.

damn, what a shitty arc this was. turning a great romcom into some crappy psychological drama. thank god they're done with it

Fed-Kun's army
Here I thought JB had a change of heart and released all chapters without delay to give this arc a closure.
Nope, just uploading issues on their site. At least they were honest about it.

Dex-chan lover
@udomsa33 Ah, that's true! I actually forgot about the part with the oversee studying for a moment.
I'm just so happy to see characters actually talk about their feelings and their relationship. It feels like such a huge step forward! Really happy with that.

Fed-Kun's army
Sweet jesus, luckily I caught up to this manga on this chapter. If i did catch up to this a few chapters ago, I legit would have had an aneurysm.

Users who are viewing this thread