Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 16 Ch. 155 - Kaguya Shinomiya's Impossible Challenge: "The Swallow's Cowry" (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
wait wait wait, if this continues in the next one EXACTLY at this point, will her injury come from saying something like "don't you need to do something about it?", it would explain much better why he is so shamed about her injury, oh god the possibilities

Aggregator gang
Once, being Iino was suffering. Suddenly, being Ishigami is suffering. Now they are made for each other.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I didn't expected them to actually talk about... sex. o_o

And not in a shitty or vulgar way.

Damn I love this manga.

(Also, F for Ishimagi's heart. T-T7 )

Ishigami truly is my boi. I'm proud of him, though I do feel bad for Tsubame too.

And damn, this manga is so much hornier now.

Dex-chan lover
(Christmas was 7 months ago) Legend has it is still rock hard and throbbing to this day.

Guess now we will see how the other gal got her arm broken

Dex-chan lover
wow wow... I didn't think she would be that kind...

so this is it for that sempai route.

Aggregator gang
Yep, something definitely happened in the author's love life. Either that or he and his editor had at it.

Dex-chan lover
.......so I was here for some good laughs and genuine romance all nice and innocent but now we are talking about sex,drama and rock hard dicks . I really wasn't mentally prepared to read this chapter ,my jaw is still in the ground and I'm still astonished about how much the manga changed in these last chapters .

Fed-Kun's army
He reached the heavens, then took the stairs back down to earth.

Users who are viewing this thread