Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 16 Ch. 155 - Kaguya Shinomiya's Impossible Challenge: "The Swallow's Cowry" (Part 3)

Ishigami, I feel for ya bro, but you make much better comedy with Iino than with that whatshername-senpai.

Fed-Kun's army
I still liked her tbh
but too bad huh at this point
though I still cling to the littlest hope of bouncing back

Double-page supporter
Now that's a cold blooded bitch move that many people wouldn't even realize is so fucked up to do to a person.

That's one way to shoe horn Iino in.

Fed-Kun's army
Actually, now that I think about it, Iino's arm doesn't have to break right now since she's sober and they can easily call a taxi. Probably happened later on during the break.

Ishigami deserves to be happy, more than anyone else in that school!

Is it so hard that Iino broke her arm? 😲

Dex-chan lover
@notyurinotinterested
This isn't over yet I feel. we still need to understand her logic. Remember, she herself admitted to Kaguya long distance was a thing that could be worked around with. My current guess is that when Ishigami confessed, one more time before having sex with her, it made her realize his feelings for her were way more serious than she first thought, so she felt giving him a pity fuck wasn't right (assuming it was even pity, that's what he thinks, but for all we know she had another angle in regards to it), and made an excuse to stop it.
She looked wistful in the chapter that showed Iino with the broken arm, so I assume she regrets how that went.

Users who are viewing this thread