Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 16 Ch. 155 - Kaguya Shinomiya's Impossible Challenge: "The Swallow's Cowry" (Part 3)

Contributor
Time to abandon ship...?

We already knew this wasn't going to end well for him considering that this is basically a flashback.
Tsubame-senpai with an unusual, serious expression on her face and Miko with a broken arm.

One way or another it seemed to me before that Yuu's story would eventually head down Miko's route.
Story-wise, senpai has not been developed enough as a character as compared to kouhai, which from this perspective made more sense that the road to her route ended up being a dead end.
It was not until this chapter that we see another glimpse of her behind the smiles, another facet of "senpai".

On another note, naughty girl Iino making sekuhara remarks at Ishigami... yeah, that seemed a bit like misplaced comedy to me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm AMAZED at how this author has LEGIT made me HATE every single girl in this series except for Maki Shijo cause she's so sad(when she finds her best friend gets pregnant that will be a SHIT storm haha), this author legit makes the 2 Main boys to be AMAZING but the girls are HORRIBLE, usually its the opposite so props to you Author

Fed-Kun's army
damn this chapter made me think so hard I should stop

at least one good side of this is that the confession misunderstanding that Ishigami did back then is no more.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted this ship to sail so badly. So fucking badly. Ishigami finally made it out of spergland and it was finally happening.

I really dont like iino. Ishigami deserves better, and if they end up together, she better not be a bitch by then

Double-page supporter
So that ship sank. Which leaves us with his original ship, Subject-F.
... I'm okay with that; they really make up for one-another's flaws.

VIP
senpai is giving last farewell gift because she can't answer that both her and ishigami want to. senpai is not rejecting the idea going out with ishigami, she rejecting the idea of long distance relationship.

while it is not common, it's strange either to do so. she is not a thot, since she is not cheating, and only giving to someone she hold dear into. she thankful ishigami is liking her that much, she felt guilty that she can't answer ishigami feelings properly. remember, she even asking advice to kaguya, which lead to this whole fiasco. this is her best offer she can give to ishigami. she didn't hold ill feelings toward him, or doing it simply out of her own sanctification.

however, ishigami also just that good guy to the core, can't help himself seeing senpai giving such a sacrifice to him. he feel didn't deserve this. hence why he is sad, but he isn't angry except to himself.

Dex-chan lover
Not exactly how I imagined this was going to go down. I thought everything would come to a head after 3 months like the end of festival lead me to believe.

But Im happy with the results.

Dex-chan lover
I loved, how suddenly all of them became able to speak openly about this stuff.

I think he should have done it with her to draw a line underneath it. But then he might have closed off the Iino route. (Fucking another girl, while she sleeps a few room beside them...That would have done the trick for her.)
And this is why you don't confess in bed...well, I guess Ishigami had to do it, as this situation was very special to him.

I can respect his decision (F), but I fear he might come to regret it.

As for Tsubame, she got confused by his indirect confession a few chapters ago (I believe she crushed a bit on him) and wanted to have him out of her system. I guess she plans to have fun in her youth and Ishigami is to honest for this. But now she might turn into a villainess, as he is the one, that escaped her and she did not get to fuck with him, to let that tension got. Ishigami is the true villain here. XD

Double-page supporter
My Ishigami is still far ahead from any generic MC harem protagonist.

This is how you build a conflict, a story, a character.

Supporter
We all pay respect for ours brother Ishigami, who learned the hard lesson about women : "If she breath, she is a thot".

so they both like each other but couldn't be together so she decided she wanted to give him her virginity?

Dex-chan lover
Aka, why'd do this to me.. I am in a conflict on who to side on, of course Tsubame is kinda evil for not agreeing of going out but I do see her point on why she is scared of having a long distance relationship.. Ishigami-kun is kinda evil too for asking those kind of questions too.. Of course that is my take on it but I do think this is the most realistic approach as he is still hard after of what happened.. Also for me it is pretty clear that Tsubame does like Ishigami, she just doesn't like the idea of long distance relationship...

This all up to you OURGUY

Aggregator gang
Press F for Ishigami
Need more love for Best Character Ishigami.
Tsubame definitely like him with how she invited him like this, but I guess she's afraid of long distance relationship, which is understandable.

baa.jpg

I feel really conflicted on this one, just who is actually on the wrong here?

Tsubame is in the wrong tbh. Idk but you can't just reject someone literally moments before you do the job. Ishigami just want a real, very romantic intercourse but Tsubame just offering him pity sex.

Aggregator gang
Umm ishigami should have just keep going u know like talk about relationship stuff later lol

Ishigami might be sad now, but in the long term this was good for him. Imagine actually dating a whore like that.

Users who are viewing this thread