Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The Student Council Wants to Talk

Fed-Kun's army
Never have I wanted to reach through the screen and hug a fake character more in my life, Chika is too pure.

Dex-chan lover
@Historybuff6969 The way the author is keeping track of these, and by extension how you've taken to tracking them, seems flawed to me. The amount of victories and draws are nowhere near the amount of defeats, but for someone to be defeated you generally need someone else to be the victor. Here it'd have to be Fujiwara since she played both of the others like a pro. Some of the other times are a bit too debatable though I guess. I also want to say the mutual defeat scenarios might count as draws, but the author was keeping them separate. Perhaps the mutual defeats are more like disqualifications before finishing than both finishing with the same results.

All in all there's really no choice but to track it the way you are and I find that irritating, haha.

gAicNZ8.png

I believe that Chika is actually the smartest of the 3, and just plays dumb to fuck with them. This reinforces that belief lol.

Users who are viewing this thread