Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Chika Fujiwara Wants to Celebrate

I hope to read scans for this series here next time as well. I want to use mangadex instead of other ad filled sites as much as i can.

Well, aside from uncropped borders and saving scans in jpg, this one probably better scanlation of them all. Not the best but a little better.

Ishigami: The mentality that you'll only receive enough love to equal the amount of money you give is difficult one to escape.

Me: I know. But in reality, the reason one want to connect to someone is because he/she has some redeeming quality or benefit that we like. Money is just one of them. In the end, I think ideality is just a front of reality.

Anyway, thank you for the translation!

Group Leader
i like how we're getting some competition, but this scnlation's wording feels a bit... off? anyone else think so?

Dex-chan lover
A wild Momo appears. Been a while since she appeared in the manga. She'd been in there very little but it's interesting knowing she was in the first student council Shirogane was in,

@dane17eduard It's been a while since a scanlation war broke out like this. Last time was in the old Shounen Jump days with Bleach and the like but now there are proper official translations so there is less need. And nowadays too any big name normally has already been snapped up to some degree.

Users who are viewing this thread