Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Chika Fujiwara Wants to Celebrate

I wondered why I was getting so many damn RSS notifications for this chapter, now it all makes sense.

Group Leader
@ingway thanks for the info, we’ll keep that in mind for future chapters. It’s up to Suffaru if he wants to redo the work, though.

This is actually even better than /a/'s. Good job. Now I'm a little less worried about the future of the series.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
giphy.gif

There's a mistake in the text on page 14, possibly by Aka, but Ishigami took 36th not 38th place. See https://guya.moe/read/manga/Kaguya-Wants-To-Be-Confessed-To/199/1/. Otherwise, good job.

All five scanlations of this chapter that (so far) have shown up here on MangaDex are good. This one's my favorite. I hope one of them moves over to Oshi no Ko, even though Ai's Fanclub is doing a great job. Or maybe over to 100 Girlfriends?

Was really concerned on having a series as popular as kaguya suddenly not having a quality translation for a few weeks, but I was wrong to not have my faith in people. I think this one deffinately flies the closest in quality and actually keeping the translation to.. how people talk in this to what we've been reading. So long as someone is keeping up I can handle that, I'm not gonna act like i can do anything involved in bringing this stuff out, but you guys rock.

Users who are viewing this thread