Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Fujiwara Chika Wants to be Blessed

Typesetting was actually decent despite the disclaimer, but I guess the good scans will have to be th JP-->EN ones.

Bruh there's 4 different translators for this but no one's picking up 100 Girlfriends ಥ‿ಥ

Dex-chan lover
WHAT IS GOING ON?
I thought I couldn't refresh my page seeing all the kaguya releases

Dex-chan lover
I loves how these scanlator fear the scanlator group who pick up this series first than the copyright holder, lol.

Thumbs up to mangaka for reflecting real world in last panel.

Dex-chan lover
Wish I could be turning 16 again. I've already passed my second 16th birthday by a few years now...

This is definitely the superior version (compared to the other translations for this chapter I mean) Thank you for picking this up! I was worried for a sec about how I'd read my Kaguya

Banned
NOOOOOOOOOOO THERES UNTRANSLATED CHINESE ON 2 PANELS NOT IN MY CHINESE COMIC NOOOOOO

Double-page supporter
YOOOOOOO IS THIS WHAT TSUBAME PLANNED WHEN SHE WANTED TO "HAVE A CONVERSATION" WITH THE GIRL ISHIGAMI SAVED BACK IN JUNIOR HIGH? LMAOOOOOOOOO bro shes dead

or mayb im just too hopeful and retarded

@sawr awww mannn, i'd really like to see it all happened.
heard that JB's [JaiminiBox] is big, so, mannnn, things must've been fun and hilarious back in those days, if what you said is true.
Wish i could see it myself.

@BDN800 i haven't read that, but this series is probably a lot more worth doing than translating that, i don't mean a hateful a comment, but from title alone, i can see where that leads to, might edit this later though. [Edit] i see that it has a fanbase, i apologise to you all for my rude comment, but i won't change my stand, i don't understand why people would even go that far (i mean as to why they would expect the manga to be scanlated), i mean as far as i can see, the manga doesn't have that much presence more than a oneshot manga does have in a day IMHO, but i do understand the charm. very bravo. Andddd good for them that XUN had decided to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread