Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Fujiwara Chika Wants to be Blessed

Typesetting was actually decent despite the disclaimer, but I guess the good scans will have to be th JP-->EN ones.

Bruh there's 4 different translators for this but no one's picking up 100 Girlfriends ಥ‿ಥ

Dex-chan lover
WHAT IS GOING ON?
I thought I couldn't refresh my page seeing all the kaguya releases

Dex-chan lover
I loves how these scanlator fear the scanlator group who pick up this series first than the copyright holder, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Thumbs up to mangaka for reflecting real world in last panel.

Dex-chan lover
Wish I could be turning 16 again. I've already passed my second 16th birthday by a few years now...

This is definitely the superior version (compared to the other translations for this chapter I mean) Thank you for picking this up! I was worried for a sec about how I'd read my Kaguya

Banned
NOOOOOOOOOOO THERES UNTRANSLATED CHINESE ON 2 PANELS NOT IN MY CHINESE COMIC NOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOO IS THIS WHAT TSUBAME PLANNED WHEN SHE WANTED TO "HAVE A CONVERSATION" WITH THE GIRL ISHIGAMI SAVED BACK IN JUNIOR HIGH? LMAOOOOOOOOO bro shes dead

or mayb im just too hopeful and retarded

@sawr awww mannn, i'd really like to see it all happened.
heard that JB's [JaiminiBox] is big, so, mannnn, things must've been fun and hilarious back in those days, if what you said is true.
Wish i could see it myself.

@BDN800 i haven't read that, but this series is probably a lot more worth doing than translating that, i don't mean a hateful a comment, but from title alone, i can see where that leads to, might edit this later though. [Edit] i see that it has a fanbase, i apologise to you all for my rude comment, but i won't change my stand, i don't understand why people would even go that far (i mean as to why they would expect the manga to be scanlated), i mean as far as i can see, the manga doesn't have that much presence more than a oneshot manga does have in a day IMHO, but i do understand the charm. very bravo. Andddd good for them that XUN had decided to pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread