Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 200 - Fujiwara Chika Wants To Celebrate

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this is technically the 12th lol. The one by Blue Moon is gone now for some reason.

Contributor
Alrght, if the credit page is real I guess I'll wait for this version every week (maybe) mmm...

Contributor
I mean, sure? It would be nice if the different translation groups just talked amongst each other to see who should get Kaguya. Then the others can work on series that haven’t been updated in months or just have never been translated at all.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus. Everyone wants to claim Kaguya. Guess the donations for this series must be good or something

Dex-chan lover
Did I miss something, or why is so many different groups posting the exact same Kaguya chapter so many damn times lol?

Dex-chan lover
Well, if dropout will continue translation (not one time thing for lulz), I would stick with their version 👌🏻 you doing great work, guys, as always

Double-page supporter
@Short_Circut
Jaimini's Box (who do Kaguya before) is shutted down. And many people know how popular Kaguya is that many groups want to do this.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell is everyone doing these now anyway? Sure JB is dead, but if they wanted they could have been making MD releases alongside them.

Users who are viewing this thread