Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 20 Ch. 201 - Tsubame Koyasu Wants to Overwrite

Sooo she'd definitely going to reject him isn't she. She's going to give a nice speech about how much she cares about him more then she though she did, but doesn't love him the same way. I think we all kinda knew they weren't going to sail, but damn it that was my ship. Well at least Ishigami has his harem to fall back on.

Double-page supporter
Well I guess this wraps up Yu's drama lol . I gotta say the fans were thinking the plan was going to be some master mind shit but nope it was just another rumor just like in HS drama. I do hope Yu and senpai get together and that Ootomo girl never shows up again. But maybe this could also turn into a dark arc? idk but damn I am disappointed a bit.

Dex-chan lover
This was her "answer", meaning she's rejecting him.
Honestly the relationship would be way too lopsided otherwise at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@Rozzak even back before the raws arrived, summary people, and TLers commented on how this seems to be entirely separate from her feelings for him, so i don't think you're correct.

Well it feels like it's gonna suck for Ishigami. The dude can't catch a good one, even when he wins, at the same time loses. It's a stretch, but I think she's just trying to show him appreciation on a way that defines her. First she sort of screw up trying to have sex with him instead of clearing thins out, but then found out about everything that he went through and started this whole thing for him to have happy memories of school. I know I'm probably wrong, but that's how I see it.
On a personal note, I like couples that have different personalities, because they balance each other, but I think author didn't add too much on them, she always felt like a side girl to me.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly what a horrible chapter, this feels like a completely different manga

In case y’all need a refresher, the flashback of the incident is in chapter 88-89, the sports festival.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this, you've convinced me to stick with your translations from now on!

Fed-Kun's army
Why is Momo calling Tsubame as 'Senpai' even though both of them are 3rd years? Also, what's the name of the guy who was onboard with the whole thing? I feel like we have seen him before but not sure

Users who are viewing this thread