Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 21 Ch. 202 - Shuchiin Academy Wants to See Them Off

Inb4 he doesn't get together with neither Miko or Tsubame and after a while he hits it off with pro-gamer girl

Dex-chan lover
I like how Ishigami's bubbles became distorted at page 14

Aha, so, in the beginning, there was "Terashima", thus, Tera-ko. We know the rest

About former president...I thought he was year 3 when Shirogane was first year. So, former president too was chosen as president on his first year.

Fed-Kun's army
There're so many emotions going on right now. I don't want Ishigame to get rejected, but I like Miko, and I also like Tsubame... No matter what is coming next, I'm sure I'll cry next week.

Fed-Kun's army
We all know Tsubame will reject him, this wasn't even a mystery.
The only thing I'm interested in is what Tsubame and Kaguya plotting together.

Aaaaa what is this cliffhanger c'mon!!!! I'm more nervous to this than I was to the Miyuki x Kaguya confession, ngl.

Ty for the chapter!!!

To any that have read romance manga before, Y’all know for a fact that this ain’t gonna work with Tsubame.

Fed-Kun's army
they've been setting miko up for that spot.
its pretty obvious what the outcome will be.
though i'm happy tsubame helped clear his name.

Dex-chan lover
Ishigami deserves the harem ending with Iino and Tsubame. With Iino being the legal wife because she probably wouldn't be able to handle the mistress status even if the three of them lived together.

okay i will drop here and pretend ishigami NOT GET REJECTED NEXT CHAPTER?? ,false happy is better than true bitter,,i just want ishigami happy for ONCE gooddamnit author!!!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it obvious that he's gonna get rejected? I feel like while he cares for her I think Ishigami just used Tsubame to improve himself (with the help of the rest of the gang obv) and he's gonna get redeemed thanks to her. I feel like his "love" for Tsubame was always really vapid

Dex-chan lover
THAT Shiptrash Karen is becoming President of Journalist Club!? I see nothing will go wrong here

the anxiety at knowing tsubame's going to inevitably reject ishigami is truly truly heartbreaking

BECAUSE GOD DAMN I WANT THEM TO GET TOGETHER SO BAD

Users who are viewing this thread